Shiridi Sai Baba Mahatyam Songs

The Lenovo Ideapad Y510 with Dolby 4.1 speaker system offers exceptional sound clarity, transforming your laptop into a home theater. And, if entertainment weren't enough, here's something more - a free Virgin Mobile phone with your purchase. So hurry, offer valid till 31st July, 2008. Happy viewing! Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 comes with tons of cool features
• 4 Speakers and 1 Subwoofer with Dolby® Home Theater™• Touch-sensitive Control Panel• Scratch-resistant screen• Integrated TV Tuner• Iconic design
STARTING FROMRs 42,000*


**********



Cast:Vijay Chander, Sarath Babu, AnjaliMusic : IllayarajaDirector : K.Vasu
.::SONGS LIST::.
1. Baba sai baba






7 . Om jai jagadish 8. Shlokams


If u Like My Work :please: Give Me Reputation & Say Thanks

4 comments:

lavanyapin said...

Thanks a lot. I used to listen all these songs at my home in my childhood. but I dont remember the album name. Atlast I found them here. Thanks a ton!!!! Om Sai Ram.

Mukund said...

Om Sri SaiNatha,
Thanks my dear friend puting sai songs in this site ok.I like very much these songs.The songs are very meaningful.Thanku very very much Babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

ramakrishna said...

excellent, really impressed i can't say happy about these songs thank u friend

lalitha said...

Thank U very much i am waiting for these songs for so many times thanku very much
om sai ram

Post a Comment